Dog Saves Family

HouseFireAn Indiana family may have their trusty canine to thank for saving them from a house fire early Wednesday morning. The Sizemore family was fast asleep when Dash, a 2-year-old border collie-Australian shepherd mix, started growling and barking.

Laura and Stacy Sizemore woke up to find their home filled with smoke. They roused their two sons and quickly left the house. The home’s two smoke detectors had failed to alert the family when a fire started in a detached garage and spread to the back of the house.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.